I love Italian. Give me anything with noodles and I’m in love. Add in some garlic and I’m in heaven. I’m really not that hard to please. I wonder if my husband would agree? Never mind we probably shouldn’t ask him!
I saw this recipe and it reminded me a bit of one of my favorite dishes from a restaurant I love to go to. I knew I had to try it.
I love how the flavor of garlic really comes out in this dish. My hubby came in from work and he didn’t even get in the door and he asked what I was making for supper and was drooling!
If you want to make this a really simple recipe grab a rotisserie chicken and use that instead of shredding cooked chicken.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Noodles
Printer Friendly Recipe
8 oz egg noodles
1 lb chicken, cooked & shredded
1 c. frozen peas
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 c. whole milk
1/4 c. bread crumbs
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cook noodles according to directions on package.
3. Saute garlic in olive oil. Add peas and milk. Heat thoroughly. Add chicken, 1 c. Parmesan cheese and noodles to mixture. Transfer mixture to a casserole dish.
4. Combine bread crumbs, butter and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over casserole.
5. Bake 20 minute or until bubbly.
Recipe adapted from: Krista’s Kitchen