Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream ~ Super Easy Cinnamon Ice Cream Stuffed Full of Apple Pie Filling and Caramel! Perfect treat to welcome the fall weather!
Hey there…I’m back…with another ice cream recipe for you!
Are you one of those people, like my hubby, that no matter what the temperature is you still crave ice cream?
If you are well then you are visiting the right place today!
The mornings may be crisp and chilly but there’s never a time where ice cream isn’t needed. This Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream is full of fall flavors and comes together in an instant. The hardest part is being patient enough to let it firm up.
In the words of my bro-in-law that happened to be over when I made this, “It’s like Apple Crisp in ice cream form!”
How can you not want to dig into that?
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of half and half
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/2 c. caramel ice cream topping
- In a large mixing bowl combine, heavy cream, half and half, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into ice cream maker and prepare according to according to directions.
- In the last few minutes mix in apple pie filling.
- Layer a 1/3 of ice cream on the bottom of a loaf pan. Top with 1/4 c. of caramel. Repeat layers ending with ice cream. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze in the freezer until firm.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 218 Calories from fat 81|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9||14%|
|Saturated Fat 6||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 1||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g||80g|