Buffalo Chicken Empanadas ~ Grands Biscuits stuffed full of Buffalo Chicken, Hot Sauce, Kraft Fresh Take, Swiss Cheese, Blue Cheese Dressing and baked to perfection!
Have you heard of Kraft Fresh Take yet? If not you have come to the right place today!
It’s the perfect addition to your grocery cart because it’s going to make your life easier! Kraft Fresh Take are these fabulous little meal kits that come in several different flavors and takes you from preparation to kitchen table in not time flat! Kraft Fresh Take comes in yummy flavors like these Smokey Mesquite BBQ, Spicy Chipotle Cheddar and of course the Savory Four Cheese that I’m using in my Buffalo Chicken Empanadas today! You can find all of these flavors in your grocery store right by all of the shredded bags of cheese.
For my Buffalo Chicken Empandas I grabbed the regular go to items like chicken, buffalo sauce, blue cheese dressing plus my Grands Biscuits and Kraft Fresh Take. Tossed all those ingredients together, stuffed my biscuits, sealed them, did a dab of butter and Parmesan on top and stuck them in the oven.
Seriously so easy! It was perfect for the football game we were taking in. Why is that buffalo sauce and football go together like salt and pepper? I didn’t even miss any of the game they were ready so fast!
Kraft Fresh Take Buffalo Chicken Empanadas #FreshTake
- 1 (6 oz) Box Kraft Fresh Take Savory Four Cheese
- 1 1/2 c. chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 c. Buffalo sauce
- 1 (16.3 oz) container Pillsbury Grands Biscuits Home style
- 1/2 c. Bleu Cheese dressing
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese
- Mix Kraft Fresh Take Savory Four Cheese, chicken, Buffalo sauce and Bleu cheese dressing together.
- Separate the biscuits and stretch into about a 5 in. in diameter circle. Place 1/8 of the chicken mixture in the middles of each biscuit. Fold over biscuit, sealing the edges with fork tines.
- Place biscuits on a lined or greased baking sheet. Brush each biscuit top with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
by Julie Evink