Peanut Mallow Candy Corn Bars ~ Loaded with peanuts, marshmallows and candy corn the perfect combo of sweet and salty!
Who else has been sneaking the Halloween candy already? I definitely am raising my hand to this!
My coworker has a candy jar in her office and fills it with seasonal candy. Around Halloween she fills it with a mix of Candy Corn and peanuts. This is by far my fave mix she puts in there. So one day as I was gobbling down my treat it came to me that I should really make bars with this mixture of course. I mean it’s the perfect sweet and salty mixture that I so frequently crave. Who’s with me on this one?
My other coworker had given me this base recipe for the Peanut Mallow Bars and light bulb moment happened when I decided to stick some Candy Corn in them! Pure Bliss happened.
I might have wanted to stick my fork in the pan, sit down on the couch, watch some terrible TV and eat the whole dang pan, so they ended up at work with me. I had to share with my coworkers that inspired me of course!
And then they ate the last bar in the pan….and I didn’t get it…
I might not ever forgive them.
Nah just kidding! I just have to make another pan of these bars obviously!
Got Bars on the mind?
Candy Corn Peanut Mallow Bars
- 2 c. peanuts, divided
- 1 1/2 c. candy corn, divided
- 1 bag peanut butter chips
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweet condensed milk
- 1 (10 oz) bag marshmallows
- Mix 1 1/2 c. peanut and 1/2 c. candy corn in small bow. Spread on the bottom of a 9x13 in. pan.
- In a small saucepan melt peanut butter chips and butter over medium heat. Stir frequently. After it is melted add sweet condensed milk.
- Put marshmallows in large bowl. Add melted peanut butt mixture and mix until marshmallows are coated. Spread over the top of the peanut and candy corn in pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the peanuts and candy corn over marshmallow mixture. Press into marshmallows. Refrigerate for easier cutting.
by Julie Evink
|Serving Size||1 Bar|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 392 Calories from fat 134|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 15||23%|
|Saturated Fat 5||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 3||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g||80g|