Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 3/4 c. cold butter, cubed
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 medium tart apples, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 c. cold butter, cubed
- 1/3 c. caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 inch pan. Set aside.
- Combine flour and brown sugar in small mixing bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Press into prepared baking pan. Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is just beginning to brown.
- While crust is baking, beat cream cheese, 1/2 c. sugar and vanilla in large bowl, until mixture is smooth. Add eggs, beat on low speed until just combined. Spread mixture over crust.
- Toss apples, cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining sugar in a small bowl. Spoon apple mixture over cream cheese layer.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar and oats. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over apple layer.
- Baked for 25-30 minutes or until filling is set. Remove from oven. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cool bars in pan for 1 hour. Refrigerate bars for at least two hours. Cut into bars and serve.
by Julie Evink
|Serving Size||1 bar|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 2375kcal Calories from fat 1123|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 125g||192%|
|Saturated Fat 73g||365%|
|Dietary Fiber 11g||44%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Recipe from Taste of Home
Things You Might Need for this Recipe!
Try these other Apple Treats!
Caramel Apple Monkey Bread ~ Ooey, Gooey Monkey Bread Spiced with Cinnamon and Full of Apples!
Caramel Apple Cobbler ~ Only 5 Ingredients to Perfection! Ooey Gooey Caramel Apple Pie Filling with a Buttery Topping!
Apple Pull Apart Bread ~ Easy Pull Apart Bread Loaded with Apples and Topped with Icing!