Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad ~ Loaded with Cashews, Grapes, Chicken, Pasta and Dried Cranberries!
This salad would be the perfect 4th of July side dish!
I made this last weekend for Kinzee’s baptism. I needed two different salads to make and this was one of them. I’ll share the other one with you soon!
We had a wonderful day for Kinzee’s baptism. It was gorgeous out. A true gift from God. Bless my mom’s heart she hosted the dinner after baptism. My house is the size of peanut and we all love each other but we would have had to sit on each other’s lap to all fit in it! She made the famous Sweet ‘n’ Sour Meatballs and they were hits. If you haven’t checked out this recipe you must!
I think this salad was also a hit because my sister-in-law asked after dinner, “Hey, is this going on your blog?” I love it when when I get asked for recipes to go on my blog!
More Salad Inspiration!
Speedy Southwestern Salad ~ Loaded with Black Beans, Corn, Cheese, Salsa and Ranch!
Zesty Italian Salad ~ Cold Tortellini Salad Stuffed with Black Olives, Artichokes, Pepperoni & Parmesan!
Taco Salad – Piled high with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and chips!
Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad
- 1 (16 oz) pkg rotini
- 4 c. cubed chicken
- 1 c. seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 c. seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 (5 oz) pkg dried cranberries
- 1 c. ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 c. salted cashews
- Cook the pasta according to packaged directions. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, grapes and cranberries. Add pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk ranch dressing and mayonnaise. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving stir in cashews.
by Julie Evink