Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Cheesy Garlic Butter Noodles
- 2 1/4 c. shell pasta
- 2/3 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until cheese is melted.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 358kcal Calories from fat 118|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Recipe adapted from: Taste of Home
Check out these Simple Side Dishes!
Cheesy Zucchini Rice ~ Easy Side Dish for the Week Night Loaded with Rice, Zucchini & Cheese!
Crack Potatoes ~ Loaded with Ranch, Bacon and Cheese!