Cheesy Hash Brown Pot Roast Casserole ~ Savory Pot Roast Slow Cooked then topped with Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes!
I created my Cheesy Hash Brown Pot Roast Casserole using Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauce as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #CampbellsSkilledSaucers!
Winter is upon us and that means it’s time to use the Slow Cooker as much as possible. At least in my book it is! Who’s with me on this? I absolutely adore my Slow Cooker. I throw my meal in before I leave for work and then it’s magically ready when I get home from work. Now….if I could find a gadget that would magically clean my house we’d be set!
I know you are more than likely just like I am and always on the lookout for a simply amazing weeknight dinner. What busy lady isn’t? I loved that fact that it literally took about 5 minutes of prep time using the Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauce and I was out the door and my roast was cooking away.
When I got home the roast was ready to go! All I had to do was mix up the potatoes and stick the casserole in the oven. Then I promptly ignored my laundry and went and laid on the floor and played with Miss K like any good mother would do right? Super simple, super easy, and super delicious! It’s like a glorified Shepherd’s Pie!
Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauce come in 5 amazingly delicious flavors! I know I can’t wait to try the other four because I’m all about 5 minutes of prep time to a delicious dinner!
Tavern Style Pot Roast
Sweet Korean BBQ
Moroccan Spiced Stew
- Mexican Red Chile Taco
Cheesy Hash Brown Pot Roast Casserole
- 1 (13 oz. Bag) Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauces Tavern Style Pot Roast
- 3 lb Pot Roast
- 1 (30 oz) bag shredded frozen hash browns thawed
- 1/4 c. chopped onions
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 c. shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 c. crushed Rice Krispies
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- Prepare pot roast according to the directions on the package of the Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauces Tavern Style Pot Roast.
- Remove pot roast from slow cooker, shred and place on the bottom of a 9x13 in. baking dish. Pour 1/2 c. of sauce from slow cooker over pot roast.
- In a large bowl combine the hash browns, onions, soup, sour cream and shredded cheese. Spread mixture over the pot roast. In a small bowl combine melted butter and Rice Krispies. Sprinkle of the top of the potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 317 Calories from fat 198|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 22||34%|
|Saturated Fat 9||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 2||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g||80g|