I have a new obsession. It’s anything Chicken, Bacon and Ranch. Throw in some cheese and I’m smitten.
This obsession started with these lovely little Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos. I could put these on the menu every week and I don’t think I’d get tired of them. Well. Maybe. But it’d take a dang long time that’s for sure. Then we have the Crack Dip obsession. Yes you are all obsessed. Followed by the Crack Potatoes. Seems to me you guys like a theme. Maybe I should name these Crack Crescents?
So after this little love obsession started I decided I needed to find something else to fuel the fire. That’s when I came up with these Chicken Bacon Crescents.
Super easy. Super yummy. The love affair continues.
Let’s just say that the little bro was over to play with Miss K the night I was making those and even though he had ate a full meal before arriving he couldn’t say no to sampling these. For the record he also loves those taquitos.
But then again he’s a single male living alone so I’m thinking he just might be in love with any food I make him that doesn’t come from a box? It is sure possible.
Try the taquitos. Try the Crescents. Let me know if you are going to have a love affair too.
*I will switching my blog from the Blogger Platform to WordPress on Friday night. My blog may have a few kinks over the weekend so if you need any recipes please make sure to print them off!*
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. real bacon bits
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tube Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil chicken breasts for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Shred.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon bits and ranch dressing mix. Depending on how much ranch you want add a 1/2 packet taste, add more if desired! Add shredded chicken.
- Unroll the crescent rolls in one large sheet. Press seams together to seal. Spread chicken mix over the crescent rolls. Roll up the crescent rolls the long way. Cut into 8 pieces. Place each piece on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown on edges.
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
*This post may include links to my Amazon.com affiliate account and Julie's Eats & Treats earns a few cents on the dollar if you purchase the items I share with you. Thank you for supporting my blog when you shop at Amazon!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up to!