These fun chocolate Pudding Cups are an easy no-bake dessert that your kids will love!
Hello! My name is Andi, and I share easy recipes on my blog, The Weary Chef. I’m so excited to be joining Julie as a regular contributor here! It was hard to decide what kind of recipe to start with, but since I specialize in easy, these cute little pudding cups seemed like a perfect way to introduce myself!
My youngest son turned three recently, and I had a hard time deciding what to take to school for his birthday celebration. (Do you notice a trend? I have decision anxiety on a regular basis!) First, it was going to be mini chocolate banana muffins. Then, I thought I would make one of those giant cookie cakes, which evolved into thinking I would just make cookies. In the end, I didn’t pick a baked treat at all and went with these cute pudding cups instead!
This easy no-bake dessert is really quick to whip up, and the individual servings make it so easy to hand out to a crowd. Do I even need to tell you that the kids were crazy about these treats loaded with creamy pudding, strawberries, and adorable chocolate bears? Your family will love them too!
Oh, and one more tip before I get to the recipe: To carry your pudding cups, use a muffin tin as a cup holder! It makes it very easy to get them to the party!
Looking for more no-bake dessert ideas? Try one of these!
White Chocolate Golden Oreo Frozen Dessert Pie ~ Easy, Frozen Dessert that doesn’t melt!
No Bake Mint Oreo Cheesecake ~ Oreo crust piled with light and fluffy cheesecake flavored with mint and topped with crushed Oreos and chocolate syrup!
Connect with Andi Here!
Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Pudding Cups
This no-bake dessert is perfect for kids' parties or a fun after-school snack!
- 4 c. prepared chocolate pudding (use either pre-made pudding or instant pudding plus milk)
- 3 c. sliced strawberries
- 8 oz. whipped topping, thawed (like Cool Whip)
- 3 c. chocolate graham bears, plus 12 more for decorating
- chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Scoop about 1/3 c. pudding into the bottom of twelve 8-10 oz. clear cups. Be careful not to get too much pudding on the side of the cups in this step.
- Arrange 1/4 c. sliced strawberries on top of each cup of pudding, and then sprinkle 1/4 c. graham bears over the berries. Place a generous dollop of whipped topping in each cup.
- Decorate each pudding cup with sprinkles and one chocolate bear. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
by Andi Gleeson