Cordon Bleu Bubble Up ~ Comforting casserole full of biscuits, Alfredo sauce, chicken, ham and Swiss cheese!
When I first started blogging one of my first popular recipes was my Chicken Alfredo Bubble Up. I remember people telling me they tried when I would go to events around town and how much they loved it. That made me think hmmm I should make another one. Then I made Mexican Bubble Up followed by Pizza Bubble Up!
Obsessed? I think not. I just like it when I find a good thing.
Talking about finding a good thing. I always get the same black high heeled boots every year from Payless. Yes Payless. This is because my feet are HUGE. Like massive. I won’t even tell you what size I wear. Since the weather is cooling off I went to go order my infamous black boots. To my dismay they have no black boots like that anymore. I’m up in arms people. I don’t know what to do. It’s like trying to find a needle in haystack when it comes to finding my shoe size.
Payless don’t you know that a simple high heeled black boot is a must in women’s wardrobe? Bring them back!
Go whip up a batch of this Cordon Bleu Bubble Up and you’ll be done and eating way before I ever find those black boots!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Our Delightful Home | Mandy’s Recipe Box | Lil’ Luna | Semi Homemade Mom | Weekend Potluck | Six Sisters’ Stuff | Pint Sized Baked | Flour Me With Love | Chef In Training | Inside BruCrew Life | Couponing & Cooking | High Heels & Grills | Buns In My Oven | Chocolate, Chocolate and More | Kitchen Meets Girl | Show Stopper Saturday
Feeling the Bubble Up?
Cordon Bleu Bubble Up
- 2 cans Grands Biscuits
- 1 lb jar Alfredo Sauce
- 2 c. Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 lb deli ham, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in bowl. Toss biscuits with Alfredo sauce, garlic powder, and garlic salt. Add chicken, ham and 1 c. Swiss cheese. Toss until well blended.
- Spray a 9 in x 13 in pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour biscuit mixture into the pan and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until biscuits are done.
by Julie Evink