Yup. It’s me again. The lover of everything with Chicken, Bacon and Ranch in it. It’s been a while since I’ve posted a new recipe including these three amazing ingredients. So forgive me please?
Thanks. Much appreciated.
It’s hot. I’m not complaining don’t get me wrong here. I’ve waited for summer for what seemed like FOR-EVAH. Winter never ended and then once it decided to quit snowing it was like it never really wanted to warm up. So now it’s finally here. Hot, blissful summer. Don’t tell my husband I don’t mind it.
He might get mad. But then again he works outside everyday. I wouldn’t like it then that’s for sure, but then again I wouldn’t like winter either (not that I do now) so I’d just be miserable all year long. That’s why I work in a climate controlled office. I’ll leave the outdoors to him.
If you are feeling the heat and don’t want to turn on the oven this summer. This is just perfect for you. If you are in a rush getting kids from one thing to another and trying to work also then this recipe is calling your name too.
Well, really everyone is having their name called by this so just make it and enjoy it!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 10.75 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. Real Bacon Bits
- 3 cups pasta
- Place Crock Pot Liner in crock pot or spray insert with non stick cooking spray. Place chicken breast in liner.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, Greek yogurt, garlic and ranch dressing mix, bacon bits in a small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on high 3 1/2 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
- When chicken is done cook pasta according to directions. Serve with chicken mixture.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 536kcal Calories from fat 120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|