Trying to get supper ready lately has been a real challenge. I can’t plop Miss K in a swing and leave her while she looks at her surroundings. Instead I have to quick run around while trying not to step on her as she crawls under my feet. Then tries to pull herself up on my leg. I know these moments will end and I don’t want to wish away her childhood, but boy it’s challenging.
I’ve resorted to trying to prep as much supper as I can the night before or use my beloved Crock Pot. Love it. Come into the house and the supper is pretty much done. As long as I can squeeze in a few precious moments in the morning to throw the food in the Crock Pot. Obviously I’m so on top of it this is never a problem. Sarcasm is thick in this statement people.
Otherwise I bribe my daughter with Puffs while she sits in the highchair while her mother rounds around like a crazy woman….
If you are looking for a quick and easy supper, because who are we kidding we all are, this is your meal ticket! You don’t even have to thaw the meatballs!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
Crock Pot Meatball Stroganoff
- 1 bag (2.5 lbs) frozen, precooked meatballs
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can beef broth
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp A1 sauce
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 pkg (16 oz) egg noodles
- In the Crock Pot, mix soup, broth, garlic powder, onion and A1 sauce. Add meatballs, Cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- When mixture is done cooking add sour cream, mix and let cook in the Crock Pot another 20 minutes.
- While your sour cream is cooking in the mixture prepare your egg noodles according to package directions.
- Mix noddles and meatballs together or serve meatballs on top of noodles.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 5381kcal Calories from fat 2785|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 309g||475%|
|Saturated Fat 121g||605%|
|Dietary Fiber 19g||76%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Recipe from: Recipe Shoebox
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Our Delightful Home | Mandy’s Recipe Box | Lil’ Luna | Semi Homemade Mom | Weekend Potluck | Six Sisters’ Stuff | Pint Sized Baked | Flour Me With Love | Chef In Training | Inside BruCrew Life | Couponing & Cooking | High Heels & Grills | Buns In My Oven | Chocolate, Chocolate and More