*Please take a few moments on this Monday morning to remember all of those who have been effected by the Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy. My heart goes out to you. I know no words that any of us can saw can bring back your loved ones, but please know I, along with millions of others in this world are praying for you. May God Bless each and everyone of you.*
Have you tried the seasonal Gingerbread Oreo’s? If you haven’t I highly recommend you go straight to your nearest Wal-Mart and grab a couple boxes of them. They are oh so very yummy that’s for sure.
If you happen to have extra Gingerbread Oreo’s you are wondering what to do with I strongly urge you to use them up on this yummy recipe. I took my original Golden Oreo Blondie recipe and switched out the Golden Oreos for Gingerbread Oreos, threw in a few more spices and I was good to go.
It was like sticking Christmas in your mouth. AH-MAZING!
These disappeared out of the work kitchen promptly. The next day people were going back in there and commenting, “Oh man, someone ate all the blondies?”
That’s when you know you had a successful recipe that’s for sure!
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Gingerbread Oreo Blondies
- 2/3 c. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c. flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 15 Gingerbread Oreos, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt morsels and butter over low heat until completely melted. Remove from heat and cool, stirring every few minutes.
- Beat sugar and egg until well combined. Add the melted mixture. Stir in cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Mix in flour and vanilla extract. Stir in Oreos.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan. Bake 30 minutes.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 352 Calories from fat 91|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 1||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g||80g|