You know a treat is good when your co-workers from different offices start emailing and calling you about the bars that someone brought it. I would like to refer to these bars as “Crack”.
They have the perfect amount of salty and sweet combined in one amazing bar. Take the Frito, which on it’s own is pretty dang amazing in my opinion, then top it with a peanut butter sauce and vanilla Candiquick.
Life changing. It’s like a plain old Scotch-a-roo, which really knocks my socks off, amped up on crack. So it knocks my clothes off. Well, not really cause no one wants to see that, but you get the picture.
If you are looking for a sweet and salty treat that will become famous when you make them here you go. Just be prepared for a lot of guests and unexpected friends to come over as you become the talk of the town!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Our Delightful Home | Mandy’s Recipe Box | Lil’ Luna | Semi Homemade Mom | Weekend Potluck | Six Sisters’ Stuff | Pint Sized Baked | Flour Me With Love | Chef In Training | Inside BruCrew Life | Couponing & Cooking | High Heels & Grills | Buns In My Oven | Chocolate, Chocolate and More | Kitchen Meets Girl
Looking for more bars?
White Chocolate Frito Bars
- 2 (10.25 oz) bags Frito Scoops
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 c. light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 2 squares vanilla CandiQuik
- Pour Frito Scoops into a gallon ziplock bag. Crush until they are in large pieces. Pour into a large bowl.
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar and white syrup. Bring to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until peanut butter is melted and combined.
- Pour over Frito's and mix well. Pour mixture into a greased jelly roll pan.
- Melt CandiQuick according to package directions. Drizzle over bars.
by Julie Evink
|Serving Size||1 bar|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 352 Calories from fat 84|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 1||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g||80g|