Lemon Garlic Spaghetti with Sundried Tomatoes is an easy side or main dish to prepare for your entire family, loaded with fresh and juicy flavors and textures thanks to the citruses, tomatoes, herbs and pine nuts.
Lemon Garlic Spaghetti with Sundried Tomatoes
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 4 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Sundried Tomato Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped (or herb of your choice)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small lime squeezed over the top
- Prepare pasta as per instructions on the box in a large pot of salty water. Drain pasta.
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a large pan over medium-high heat, until garlic is cooked slightly for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Ensure all your ingredients are nearby.
- Toss the pasta in the olive oil to coat, then immediately add the salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Toss the pasta until all ingredients are mixed and turn off heat (you don't want to dry out the pasta).
- Add the sundried tomatoes in the pan and the pine nuts and toss again.
- Add the parsley or herb of your choice on top and squeeze a small lime over the top to bring out even more flavours.
- Serve immediately, or if reheating, microwave with a little bit of water in the bowl.
by Jessica Hylton
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 1182kcal Calories from fat 330|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 37g||57%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||40%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Skillet Spaghetti ~ Quick, easy homemade spaghetti! Only uses one skillet!
Mexican Chicken Spaghetti – Spice up your dinner time with this!
Chicken Bruschetta Pasta – One Skillet Meal to feed the entire family!
Sesame Noodles with Honey Ginger Sauce – 20 minute homemade Chinese takeout at $1 per serving!