How does that statement leaving you feeling? Nervous, Excited, Apprehensive? All of the above?
Are you like me? I get all super pumped up about the holidays and all the treats that I’m going to make. I then get my bake on for a few treats and slowly dwindle out. Because let’s get real. Life is still happening and it doesn’t leave a ton of extra time for all those gorgeous holiday treats!
Today I’m hooking you up with a bunch of easy treats that are dressed to impress and don’t take a lot of time. I bet I have your attention now! I mean how cute are these little Marbled Brownies that are chewy, loaded with cream cheese and M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend and cut to cute bite sized treats? Plus they are so easy! You can sneak making a pan of these in to your life with no problem and people will still be impressed. I won’t tell them how easy it was!
When you are in a hurry and need a treat for a holiday part make sure to check out all the M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies recipes!
Holiday’s are better with M. Go to Brightideas.com for recipes using M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend. Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 1 box (8 oz.) reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package brownie mix (choose directions for the cake-style brownies)
- 1 cup M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spoon 2/3 of the brownie batter into a parchment-lined 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Spoon the reserved cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Now scrape the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Swirl the tip of a knife through the batter to make a marbled effect. Press M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies into the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes in a preheated, 350-degree oven until slightly moist in the center. Cool completely before cutting 8x4 into 1½-inch squares.
by Julie Evink
|Serving Size||1 Brownie|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 408 Calories from fat 155|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 17||26%|
|Saturated Fat 7||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 4||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g||80g|