Pizzetti ~ It’s Pizza, It’s Spaghetti, It’s Pizzetti! Yummy Casserole Loaded with Pasta, Cheese and Pepperoni!
What are the two most common, easy recipe fall backs in life? My answer would definitely be Pizza and Spaghetti. *GASP* That’s right I do not make homemade meals every night. Shocker right? Not. I’m normal just like you and that frozen pizza is way to easy some nights.
I was chatting with a friend the other day, whom is a mother of 1 year old twins, and we were wondering why we didn’t make frozen pizza more often so we could play with our kids after we get home from work. No one will ever remember you serving frozen food for supper, but your kids will remember you playing with them and being with them. So next time you are pondering an easy meal vs a hard one because of time go ahead, make the easy one. No one is going to judge. We are all just mom’s doing the best we can right?!
When I saw a recipe that combined them into one dish I knew I had to make it. Obviously this was going to be a win in my life. I mean seriously is this even a questionable recipe?
Plus the name of “Pizzetti” is just so much fun to say. It just kept getting better and better.
You love me right?!?
P.S. If this recipe sounds amazing go check out our Spasanga recipe! It’s got a fun name and the kids will love it!
Looking for more kid friendly meals?
Stuffed Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza ~ Easy Pre-Made Pizza Crusts Stuffed with Cheese, Sausage & Pepperoni! Topped with Pizza Sauce!
Ham & Cheese Bowties ~ Comforting Casserole Loaded with Pasta, Ham and Cheese!
Mac & Cheese Lasagna ~ Easy weeknight meal with only 4 Ingredients!!!
- 1 (16 oz) package spaghetti noodles
- 2 (24 oz) jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 oz) package pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil noodles according to package directions, drain.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce. Top with half of your spaghetti noodles. Then half or your remaining spaghetti sauce. Top spaghetti sauce with 1 c. cheese and then 1/2 of your pepperoni. Repeat layers.
- Baked for 20-30 minutes or until it's hot, bubble and cheese starts to turn golden brown.
by Julie Evink