I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
Queso Chicken Lasagna ~ Chicken Lasagna loaded with Green Chiles and Queso Cheese!
This amazing lasagna is a fun twist on your regular old lasagna. Instead of ground beef I mixed it up and added Tyson Ground Chicken.
Since it was made with chicken my mind automatically knew that it needed to have a yummy Mexican flare to it also. That’s when I decide Queso cheese was a necessity.
When using ground chicken I always look for the Tyson. I trust it and always rest assured the product that I’m getting is fresh and all natural. These two things are a must when feeding my family.
The whole family LOVED this version of lasagna. If you are tired of being in a rut go grab some Tyson Ground Chicken and whip up this flavorful Chicken Queso Lasagna in no time at all. Your family will have smiles from ear to ear when they sit down for dinner! I enjoyed shopping for my recipe at Wal-Mart and you can check it out here!
This lasagna is so simple!
Just cook the chicken according to directions. Spread some on the bottom of the pan.
Then top with lasagna noodles.
Add some more chicken and cheese!
Then baked according to recipe directions!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
Queso Chicken Lasagna
- 9 Lasagna Noodles
- 1 lb Tyson Ground Chicken
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 3 c. Velveeta Queso Cheese Shreds, divided
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. Greek yogurt
- 1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chiles
- Boil lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- In a medium skillet cook ground chicken over medium heat until cooked through.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir in cooked chicken, 1 c. Queso cheese, cream of chicken soup, Greek yogurt and green chiles. Mix until combined.
- Place 1 c. of ground chicken mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Top with 3 lasagna noodles. Repeat until all lasagna noodles are used. Top with remaining 2 c. of Queso cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until edges are bubbling and just starting to brown.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 636kcal Calories from fat 341|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 38g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 19g||95%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Our Delightful Home | Mandy’s Recipe Box | Lil’ Luna | Semi Homemade Mom | Weekend Potluck | Six Sisters’ Stuff | Pint Sized Baked | Flour Me With Love | Chef In Training | Inside BruCrew Life | Couponing & Cooking | High Heels & Grills | Buns In My Oven | Chocolate, Chocolate and More | Kitchen Meets Girl | Show Stopper Saturday
Looking for more easy meals to make with Tyson chicken?