Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
- 1 1/3 c. yellow cake mix
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/8 c. water
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 c. crushed graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a donut pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cake mix, milk, oil and egg. Mixed until combined. Spoon batter into a ziplock bag. Cut the tip off the bag and pipe into donut pan dividing evenly between all six donut forms.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until donuts spring back when pressed. Cool. Remove from donut pan.
- In a small sauce pan add butter and water. Melt butter over medium-low heat. Add marshmallows to saucepan and melt, stirring frequently. Whisk in vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth. Dip half of each donut in frosting, flip over so undipped portion is down and place on wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate chips are melted and smooth. Stir in oil. Drizzle over tops of frosted donuts, immediately sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Cool.
by Julie Evink
Craving More Donuts?
Baked Samoa Donuts ~ Buttery Donuts Dipped in Chocolate and Covered in Caramel and Coconut!
Drizzled Snickerdoodle Donuts ~ Light, Fluffy Donuts Rolled in Cinnamon Sugar and Topped with a Vanilla Drizzle!
“Baked” Toasted Coconut Red Velvet Donuts ~ Easy donuts made with a Red Velvet Cake Mix and topped with Cream Cheese Frosting and Toasted Coconut!