Stuffed Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza ~ Easy Pre-Made Pizza Crusts Stuffed with Cheese, Sausage & Pepperoni! Topped with Pizza Sauce!
I’m a pizza girl. I love it. I’m not ashamed at all. Some people might think they are “above” a good pizza. I, on the other hand, do not embrace this in any way at all. So let’s chat pizza options shall we?
Frozen pizza – Some nights I just need an easy button. Life happens, I forget stuff and I always know frozen pizza has my back. Period.
Delivery pizza – For the nights where you don’t want to make supper, you want your family to feel treated and I have a coupon.
Homemade pizza – This is when I REALLY want to spoil my family and show them how much I care. Homemade dough and all. Not going to lie. This happens maybe once a year. Ooops. I still love my family though!
Pizza Place – When you go out with friends, tote the kids along and you need easy, fast and enjoyable. The buffet is always ready to serve you!
Stuffed Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza – For those nights when you aren’t feeling the frozen pizza, you don’t have time for frozen pizza, but yet you want something a little more special! This pizza will be there waiting for you.
You start with Pillsbury Pizza Crusts that are already made and ready to go! Throw it in the pan and then pile it high with cheese, Italian Sausage, Pepperoni and Spices! And another layer of crust, cheese and pizza sauce and you are ready to go. Amazingly simple yet impressive for everyone around your dinner table.
It seriously doesn’t get any easier or better than this!
Take a night off from the frozen pizza and show your family you love them by making them this hearty, filling Stuffed Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza.
I might say it will end up as a regular rotation in your pizza arsenal!
Stuffed Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza
- 2 (13.8 oz) Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crusts
- 2 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (3 1/2 oz) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 (15 oz) can pizza sauce
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 9 in. x 13 in. baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Roll one of the pizza crusts into a 15 x 11 in. rectangle. Transfer into prepared pan, pressing onto bottom and up sides of pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine 2 c. mozzarella, 2 c. cheddar, flour and seasonings. Spread over pizza dough. Top cheese with sausage and pepperoni.
- Roll out remaining dough into a 13 in. x 9 in. rectangle. Place dough over filling. Seal edges of dough together. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Bake on lower rack for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 375 degrees. Remove pizza from oven and spread pizza sauce over top of crust. Bake 25-30 minutes longer at reduced heat until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
by Julie Evink
|Serving Size||1 piece|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 275 Calories from fat 122|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14||22%|
|Saturated Fat 7||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 7||28%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g||80g|
Adapted from: Taste of Home
Looking for more Pizza Inspired Dishes?
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Rolls ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight meal for those on the go!