Sugar Mint Brownies ~ Chewy, delicious mix of brownies and sugar cookie loaded peppermint!
It’s December and you know what that means? Time to hit the peppermint recipes! This week Tanya from Lemons for Lulu and I are teaming up for a “Mint” week!
I personally have been making peppermint recipes for a month now and I got a little ahead of the game when I posted this Peppermint Brownie Pie before Thanksgiving but I just couldn’t contain my excitement for Christmas treats! Do you blame me? Plus, when you are a blogger you are always ahead of the game. Soon I’ll be trying out some healthy recipes for all of you New Year’s resolution people! My waist band will thank me after all the Christmas goodies recipes!
Do you have a few go to treats that you always make? I definitely do. Then I throw in some new ones and call it good. On my must make list are these Goof Balls, Sweet Cherry Cookies and Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies. And yes, those pictures are horrid of a few of those recipes. I’ll get on taking new ones when I make them this year!
These super simple Sugar Mint Brownies are amazingly moist and delicious. They come together in a few quick minutes, but yet look impressive so you have time to drink a mug of coffee and relax and still arrive at your destination with treats. Perfect world in my mind!
Make sure to check out Tanya’s White Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Cookie Pizza!
Looking for more Peppermint?
Peppermint Buttermilk Brownies
Sugar Mint Brownies
- 1 (19.5 oz) Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix + ingredients to prepare (Cake Style)
- 1 roll (18 oz) Pillsbury® Refrigerated Sugar Cookies
- 1 (4.67 oz) box Andes Peppermint Crunch Things, divided and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. regular creamer
- Prepare brownies according to package directions following the cake style directions and ingredients. Spread brownie batter in the bottom of a prepared 9x13 in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle half the of mints over the brownie batter. Take spoonfuls of the sugar cookie dough and drop on top of brownie batter. Bake according to package directions. Cool.
- In a small saucepan bring creamer to boil. Add white chocolate chips and stir over low heat until melted. Spread over the top of the brownies. Sprinkle with remaining mints and place in fridge for glaze to set up.
by Julie Evink