Ok you need to RUSH to the store to get these ingredients. Don’t wait the months after finding this recipe to make them.
These babies are to die for. They taste just like Subway’s White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies but they stay soft for days. Subways…well they don’t so much. So see homemade is better!
I made a double batch of these because I just had one of those feelings. You know how I finally made these or why? Well my sis-in-law had been asking me to find a recipe like Subway’s cookies so I found it…and then it collected dust until my nephew texted me one night at 9 pm asking for cookies. I had to inform him it was almost my bedtime so those cookies would have to wait a night. I’m old ok?
Then he told Grandma the next day that I was making him these cookies and well he thought it was for my blog obviously. Duh. Got that nephew trained. So I went home, found out I was out of cream cheese, my dear neighbor rescued me, she got a plate of cookies, the nephew got a plate, I brought some to work, I brought some to a fundraiser.
You know what happened? People posted on FB about these cookies they were that amazing. Oooh and aaahing and saying they were going to steal them. One coworker had 4 then Snapchatted me pouting because I snatched the container when I went home.
So here’s the moral of the story. MAKE THESE NOW. Ok?
Oh and if you work at my local grocery store…you should probably start stocking this muffin mix. Mmmm k? Thanks bunches!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Our Delightful Home | Mandy’s Recipe Box | Lil’ Luna | Semi Homemade Mom | Weekend Potluck | Six Sisters’ Stuff | Pint Sized Baked | Flour Me With Love | Chef In Training | Inside BruCrew Life | Couponing & Cooking | High Heels & Grills | Buns In My Oven | Chocolate, Chocolate and More | Kitchen Meets Girl
Recipe from: Six Sisters’ Stuff
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp shortening
- 1/2 c.brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 (7 ounce) boxes Jiffy raspberry muffin mix
- 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- Beat together cream cheese, butter, shortening and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until combined. Add eggs beating after each addition.
- Mix in muffin mix and flour until just combined. Add white chocolate chips and stir until incorporated.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with Silpat mat or lightly grease baking sheets.
- Scoop cookie dough mix onto baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on edges.
- In between baking batches of cookies make sure to store the dough in the refrigerator.
by Julie Evink
|Serving Size||1 cookie|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 468 Calories from fat 234|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 26||40%|
|Saturated Fat 18||90%|
|Dietary Fiber 1||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g||80g|