3-Meat Pizza Ring ~ Flaky Crescent Rolls Stuffed with Three Meats and topped with Cheese! The Perfect Quick & Easy Weeknight Dinner or Game Day Treat!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
For about a year now my hubs has been bugging me. Bugging me for a jet ski. Every weekend we were at the cabin this past summer it would become a topic of conversation. Every time he saw someone on one he’d casually mention how much “I” would enjoy it. I’d glance over and he’d be searching Craig’s List for a jet ski. It’s become slightly annoying and slightly funny. Then I made one mistake. I gave him a budget. He figured that was the green light. It seems that he was going to strike while the striking was good because approximately 48 hours after that budget was given to him I have a jet ski in my garage. The fact that we live in Minnesota and it’s January obviously doesn’t mean anything to him. Apparently he thought he could get a better deal in January. I think he was just afraid I’d change my mind. So now I get to stare at a jet ski and wish for warm summer days for another five months and get even more depressed about winter. This may have been a terrible decision on his part because he’s going to have a cranky wife for the remainder of winter.
Remember that budget I gave him? There was a 2 grand difference between the bottom amount and the top amount. He was proud to report that he came in exactly $70 under budget. I rolled my eyes. We’ll see what I do with the next budget I’m given…. just saying.
Also, I was really excited to get out of the house and go jet ski shopping with him. I really didn’t want to be shopping for a jet ski but I wanted out of the house. I haven’t been out of the house since Wednesday when I went to volleyball. I’m going crazy. Stir crazy that is. Miss K came down with a cold on Friday afternoon and has a low grade temperature so I didn’t get to go with and I’m still stuck in the house. At this point I’m ready to go walk around the grocery store aimlessly or take myself to a movie out of fearing for my own sanity! Isn’t it typical the hubs gets to go buy something fun and I’m stuck at home with a sick kid? Ahhhh marriage and kids!
I have a tiny little confession to make to you. I’ve been holding out on you. Holding out on this delicious pizza recipe. I made it about five months ago when I was prepping for maternity leave and I’ve been dreaming of it ever since then. It was delicious and easy and such a fun twist on plain old pizza. It takes flaky crescent rolls, stuffs them with three meats , pizza sauce and cheese and makes it pretty in a cute little ring that makes eating it that much more fun! Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or perfect for that big game coming up. Whatever you choose to make it for you will be the rockstar!
3-Meat Pizza Ring
- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 1 (15 oz) can pizza sauce, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 c. shredded pizza cheese
- 1/2 c. diced Candian bacon
- 1/2 c. chopped pepperoni
- 2 (8 oz) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook sausage and garlic until no longer pink. Drain grease off. Stir in 1/2 c. pizza sauce, pepperoni, Canadian bacon and 1 c. pizza cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Arrange triangles on a 14 inch ungreased pizza pan with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping at the center, leaving a 4 inch opening in the center. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- Spoon the mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Fold pointed ends of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a a ring. The filling will be visible.
- Baked for 12-15 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with remaining pizza sauce.
|Serving Size||2 pieces|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 577kcal Calories from fat 368|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 41g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 16g||80%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Things you might need for this recipe!
Looking for more Pizza inspired recipes?
Stuffed Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza ~ Easy Pre-Made Pizza Crusts Stuffed with Cheese, Sausage & Pepperoni! Topped with Pizza Sauce!
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Rolls ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight meal for those on the go!
Pizzetti ~ It’s Pizza, It’s Spaghetti, It’s Pizzetti! Yummy Casserole Loaded with Pasta, Cheese and Pepperoni!