Crispy and delicious Air Fryer Ravioli is the perfect quick and easy appetizer that only takes about 15 minutes! Crispy pieces of cheese filled ravioli with a seasoned breading. These bite sized pieces of deliciousness are perfect for serving at a party!
Have you ever tried toasted ravioli? It’s a really fun snack or appetizer that is usually deep-fried, but you can use your air fryer to make it, which means way less oil is needed.
I’ve tried oven-baked versions, but I think the best way to make crispy toasted ravioli is in your air fryer! This is a great appetizer that is easy to make with less oil – but it’s still incredibly crispy.
Individually breaded cheese ravioli are cooked until crispy and served with marinara sauce for dipping. It’s a great appetizer for parties and game-days.
Why This Recipe Works
- You get everything you love about toasted ravioli but with way less fat and calories.
- They are easy to make, and you can use refrigerated ravioli or frozen!
- I think they taste like the ones I get at restaurants but less expensive. So now, when I get a craving, I make them at home.
I never get tired of air fryer recipes – it’s one of my favorite kitchen gadgets and you are going to love using yours to make these ravioli!
- Ravioli – You can use fresh or frozen. If you use frozen you will need to thaw them first.
- Large eggs
- Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Seasonings – dried basil (or parsley or thyme), garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper
How to Bread Ravioli
Whisk eggs in a shallow dish. In a separate dish, mix the breadcrumbs, cheese, and seasonings.
Dip each ravioli in the egg until evenly coated and then dip them in the breadcrumb mixture.
Once breaded place them on a plate in an even layer while you finish the rest.
How to Cook Them in an Air Fryer
Set the air fryer to 400°F.
Once it’s preheated, place the breaded ravioli inside in an even layer. Spray them with cooking spray. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you will need to cook them in batches.
Cook them for four to five minutes or until they are crispy. Transfer them to a serving plate and tent them with foil to keep them warm. Repeat this process with the rest until you’ve cooked them all.
I like to garnish them with a little more Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley, but this is optional.
I don’t recommend skipping the dip! Warm marinara sauce is the perfect sauce to go with them. Or try homemade pesto for dipping, too.
Yep! But you will need to thaw them completely first.
Nope! You can use any kind that you like!
Crispy, cheesy, and toasty! These delicious breaded bites will be the hit of the party. I can’t wait for you to try them!
More Air Fryer Appetizers
You can use it to make all kinds of delicious snacks and appetizers. Be sure to give these favorite recipes a try, too!
- Make the crispiest breaded Popcorn Chicken with your favorite dipping sauce! Or try my Chicken Nuggets which are always a hit with the kids.
- I love to use my air fryer to make the best Chicken Wings. Perfectly seasoned and great for parties!
- Make a batch of delicious Sweet Potato Fries just like the kind you get at restaurants. Don’t forget the Ranch Dip to go with them!
- Air Fryer Fried Pickles are another quick and easy air fryer recipe you can use to make a tasty appetizer!
- Want garlic bread that is perfectly crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside then topped with melted cheese? The best way to make it is Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread!
- These perfectly seasoned Air Fryer Potatoes are perfect roasted potatoes.
Give this recipe a try, and let me know how much you love it! Also, be sure to leave a rating with your comment – a five-star rating will make my day!
Snap a pic and tag me @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy snack!
- 20 oz fresh or frozen ravioli (if using frozen, thaw before cooking)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c. bread crumbs seasoned
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh basil
- Marinara sauce
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl or shallow dish until combined.
- In another medium bowl or shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, cheese and seasonings until well combined.
- First dip ravioli in eggs to coat. Then dip in bread crumb mixture.
- Set dipped ravioli pieces aside on plate.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees F.
- When Air Fryer is preheated add a single layer of ravioli to air fryer and spray with cooking spray.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until crispy. Remove and place on serving tray, lightly cover with foil then repeat with remaining ravioli.
- Serve immediately with fresh herbs and dipping sauce if you like.