Air Fryer Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
Need a quick dinner full of flavor? Try these delicious, tender and juicy Air Fryer Steak Bites tossed in a garlic butter. They are ready in about 15 minutes for a quick dinner recipe that doesn’t lack in flavor.
These easy Air Fryer Steak Bites are just another reason to love your air fryer!
Tender, juicy, and flavorful steak coated in a delicious garlic butter sauce is a quick 15-minute dinner recipe. Add some roasted potatoes or roasted veggies on the side for a complete meal!
Why You’ll Love this Air Fryer Steak Bites Recipe!
- The air fryer is a great way to cook steak because it cooks it fast, and it creates a crust on the outside, locking in all the flavor and juices.
- The meat never comes out dry. Because it cooks quickly, it’s hard to overcook the meat. The steak comes out tender and juicy every time.
- You can pair these steak bites with so many side dishes. You can also use them to make sandwiches or wraps! Or make a batch for weekly meal prep.
- Don’t forget the easy garlic butter sauce – it takes the bites over the top!
Prefer to cook whole steaks? You should try my air fryer steak with a similar sauce!
The Best Steak To Use for Steak Bites
The nice thing about this recipe is that there are several different kinds of steak you can use. I don’t usually stick to one kind, I look for what’s on sale! Here are the ones I like to use:
- Strip loin
- Strip steak
You don’t need a fancy marinade, either. These cuts are super flavorful, so you only need some olive oil, salt, and pepper to season the meat.
How to Cook Steak Bites in the Air Fryer
Slice the steak into bite-sized pieces and place them in a bowl. Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat the pieces evenly.
Place the pieces in the air fryer and cook them for four minutes at 400°F. If you like your more well-done (no pink in the middle) add one minute of cooking time and repeat until yours is cooked to your liking.
How To Make Garlic Butter
The butter sauce is so easy you can make it while the steak bites are cooking.
Melt the butter in a skillet and then add the garlic. Cook it in the butter for about 30 seconds while stirring continuously.
As soon as the garlic is fragrant, remove the pan from the heat.
When the steak bites are done cooking, take them out of the air fryer and add them to the skillet with the sauce.
Stir to coat the pieces evenly and then sprinkle the chopped parsley over the top for garnish.
What To Serve With Steak Bites
- Pile them on cooked rice and add a veggie like cooked asparagus, broccoli, roasted cauliflower, or corn on the cob.
- For a delicious comfort food dinner, pair them with some crockpot mashed potatoes and vegetable casserole.
- Recreate a steak house dinner and add a baked potato, creamed peas, and homemade dinner rolls!
- Or add some sweet potato fries or tater tots.
- Add a pasta side dish like Parmesan orzo or garlic butter noodles.
These are just a few ideas we love! Anything you love with steak will probably pair well with these bites, too.
Make-Ahead Tip: These are great for meal prep! If you want to do this, I recommend undercooking the steak bites a little bit. That way, when you reheat them, they will be perfectly cooked and not overcooked.
Storage Tip: They will keep in the refrigerator for three to four days in an airtight container.
Sauce Tip: I love the garlic butter sauce! But you can omit it and use other sauces for your bites – try using store-bought teriyaki sauce, BBQ sauce, or steak sauce.
How long does it take to cook steak in Airfryer?
Since we are cutting the steak into bites they cook super fast. Another thing we do to cook them fast is preheat the air fryer. These steak bites only take about 4-5 minutes to cook.
Ready in 15 minutes and so, so, delicious! There is a whole lot to love about this air fryer steak bite recipe. Pick up the ingredients and make them this week!
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts are seasoned with a delicious rub and cooked until juicy and tender. They are great for an easy dinner or meal prep!
- Use your air fryer to make amazing Hamburgers! This is a fast dinner for weeknights.
- Make crispy breaded Chicken Parmesan in the air fryer, and you will get rave reviews!
- Crispy, delicious Air Fryer Bacon is so easy to make!
- Craving a juicy, tender pork chop with a delicious breading? These Air Fryer Pork Chops are bursting with flavor from a Parmesan breading.
- These homemade Air Fryer Chicken Tenders are a quick and easy dinner recipe that are made in 30 minutes.
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!
Air Fryer Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ lb sirloin steak cut into bite size pieces or strip loin, tenderloin, strip steak or rib eye
- ¼ tsp salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper or to taste
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh chopped
- In a medium sized bowl add the olive oil, steak, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400 degrees F. If your Air Fryer doesn’t have a preheat function, set it to 400 degrees F and set the timer to 4 minutes. Check doneness after 4 minutes. We like ours a little pink inside. If not done, cook in one minute intervals.
- When the Air Fryer is preheated add the steak bites to the Air Fryer basket and cook for four minutes.
- While the steak is cooking, place the skillet on the stovetop. Melt butter in a skillet. When butter is melted, add garlic to the skillet, cook for about 30 seconds while stirring, just until the garlic becomes aromatic and starts to brown. Remove from heat.
- When steak is done add to garlic butter, toss to coat. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Leave a Comment