Apple Cranberry Cheesecake Pie Bites ~ Pie bites filled with Apple Cranberry Pie Filling and Cheesecake!I was compensated by Lucky Leaf to create this post. All opinions expressed are completely my own.
Oh boy do I have a treat for you today! It’s holiday time and with that comes pies right? I mean that’s a staple in the big old feast that we all sit down and devour. Or sometimes we devour multiple feasts if you are anything like me. Lots of family means lots of feats and I’m not going to lie, a few tighter pants around this time of year!
I’m going to be straight with you. I do not make pie. Well I might, but it’s not something I ever look forward too. Homemade pie crusts? Forget it. I don’t have time for that business! It’s always the frozen ones in the pie plate already done up for me. Pathetic? Maybe since I’m a food blogger, but let’s get real. I’ve never promised hard and time consuming recipes. I’m all for short, easy and impressive.
That’s what this little treat comes into play. Super simple, delicious and ready in a heartbeat! If you are looking for something different these treats are calling your name. Grab a can of Lucky Leaf Apple Cranberry Pie Filling a few other ingredients in in a half hours you have your dessert! How can you not love that? Since these are so yummy I think they belong in the “Lucky 13” recipe contest of course. I might be a bit biased so you need to go ahead and make them for yourselves and decide of course. Guess what? You can enter too! All you need is your best original recipe using Lucky Leaf® Pie Filling. Enter the recipe for a chance to win one of 13 great prizes, including a $2,500 grand prize. I know I could use that dough around here! Please submit your recipe between November 6th and December 2nd. Qualified recipes will be on display in the recipe gallery on the Lucky Leaf Facebook page starting on December 3rd. Want to enter? Go enter here!
Plus I’m giving away a prize package full of Lucky Leaf Goodies! It includes a can of Lucky Leaf pie filling, a recipe card, a ceramic pie bird and two pie slice boxes and forks. Make sure to enter at the end of this post!
Want to see how truly easy this recipe is?
First grab your ingredients you need to make the bites!
Place your crescents rolls in a muffin tin sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Fill Crescent Rolls with Apple Cranberry Pie Filling.
Top pie filling with cheesecake filling.
Fold Crescent Rolls over the pie filling and bake!
Remove from oven when they are golden brown and drizzle with powdered sugar icing!
Apple Cranberry Cheesecake Pie Bites
- 2 package Crescent Rolls
- 1 21 oz can Apple Cranberry Pie Filling
- 4 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/3. c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp milk
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate. Place one crescent roll with the wide part in the muffin tin cup sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Repeat until all Crescent Rolls are gone. Spoon Apple Cranberry pie filling onto Crescent roll.
- Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, milk and powdered sugar until smooth. Spoon cheesecake mixture over pie filling. Take the three corners of the crescent roll and cover cheesecake and pie filling with the corners as well as possible. You might have to bend the tip of the crescent roll back over.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove cooled pie bites from muffin tin. Mix together icing ingredients and drizzle of pie bites!
Looking for more holiday desserts?