Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
- 2 lbs steak, cut into 1 in. cubes
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- In a large bowl whisk together all ingredients except steak. Marinate steak in marinade, tossing to coat for at least 2 hours.
- Thread steak on eight metal or soaked wood skewers. Using a long-handled tongs rub a paper towel that's been moistened with cooking oil over grill grates to lightly coat them.
- Place skewers on grill over medium heat, cover grill and grill until beef reaches desired doneness. Or broil about 4 inches from heat for 6-9 minutes. Turn occasionally while grilling.
- If using wooden skewers soak in water at least 30 minutes to prevent burning while grilling.
- Get Nutrition Facts Here
Craving More Kebabs?
Balsamic Steak Skewers ~ Tender Steak Marinated in a Tangy Balsamic Vinaigrette and Grilled to Perfection!
Fiesta Lime Shrimp Kebabs ~ Quick & Easy Recipe! Shrimp Kebabs Marinated in Lime Juice and Seasonings then Grilled to Perfect!
Pineapple Chicken Kabob ~ Quick and Easy Marinated Kabobs that are the Perfect Combination of Sweet and Tangy!