Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/asian-steak-kebabs/
© 2015 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
- 2 lbs steak, cut into 1 in. cubes
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- In a large bowl whisk together all ingredients except steak. Marinate steak in marinade, tossing to coat for at least 2 hours.
- Thread steak on eight metal or soaked wood skewers. Using a long-handled tongs rub a paper towel that's been moistened with cooking oil over grill grates to lightly coat them.
- Place skewers on grill over medium heat, cover grill and grill until beef reaches desired doneness. Or broil about 4 inches from heat for 6-9 minutes. Turn occasionally while grilling.
- If using wooden skewers soak in water at least 30 minutes to prevent burning while grilling.
- Get Nutrition Facts Here