Glazed Balsamic Pork Loin ~ Slow cooked pork in a scrumptious balsamic glaze!Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin!
I have a serious obsession with Balsamic Vinegar.
In fact there is a local Italian restaurant that I may, just may, only to get their amazing bread and dip it in balsamic vinegar. Don’t get me wrong the pasta is quite tasty but that balsamic vinegar and bread. Now that is to die for.
Hmm why don’t I do this at home? I could make crusty bread and bathe it in balsamic vinegar quite easily couldn’t I?
Well, that would just ruin my excuse to go out for supper, so scratch that. Please don’t let my hubby know this thought. It will be our secret. Mmmk? Great.
This pork loin is slow cooked and ready for you when you get home. Quick whip up this glaze and you will feel like you are eating in a restaurant.
Have guests coming? Want to impress the in-laws? This is your ticket!
In fact…my father may have said, wow this was worth driving up here for without a doubt. I feel like I’m in a restaurant!
Don’t worry…I won’t tell anyone you didn’t slave all day in the kitchen over it!
Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- 2 pound boneless pork loin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 clove garlic, finely minced or crushed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, light or dark
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine the salt, pepper and garlic in a small bowl. Rub the mixture over the pork loin.
- Place pork loin in the crock pot. Pour water over the pork loin and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- When the pork loin is almost done cooking combine the glaze ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally until the mixture thickens.
- Remove the pork loin from the crock pot and slice. Place on serving plate and drizzle glaze over the pork loin.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 474kcal Calories from fat 171|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 19g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Adapted from: Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
Looking for more Crock Pot Recipes?