Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies – Chewy, soft and incredibly flavorful chocolate chip cookies thanks to the addition of Biscoff!
Hey Guys! It’s Jess here from Sprinkle Some Sugar. Let’s get down to business. Biscoff. I feel like you are either a lover or a hater of the stuff. I mean, what do you really do with it besides maybe, eat it with a spoon? Or is that just me.. To stop myself from eating the whole jar by the spoonful, I decided to use it in some cookies! What does Biscoff spread taste like, you ask? Well, it basically tastes like graham crackers in spreadable form with some brown sugar and a little bit of spice added. It’s pretty hard to describe, but it is SO good, you guys. Trust me. Especially in cookies! It’s basically my obsession and I hoard jars of it in the pantry for those moments where you just need to dig in with a spoon.
These Biscoff chocolate chip cookies come out super soft, chewy and thick. Aka the only way to eat a chocolate chip cookie in my world. This cookie recipe is one of my favorites and I use it as a base to start out with for lots of my cookie recipes because it is so reliable and they come out great every time. The added Biscoff in the dough really brings SO much incredible flavor to these cookies. I added a hint of cinnamon to bring out more of the Biscoff flavor and it’s pretty amazing!
The chocolate chips paired with the subtle spiciness of the Biscoff and the buttery brown sugar cookie dough is unbelievable. You’ll just have to try them yourself to believe me!
You can find Biscoff in your local grocery store, usually near the peanut butter. It may also be titled cookie butter and they’re both basically the same thing so you can interchange one for the other in this recipe. 🙂
Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Biscoff
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat melted butter and both sugars together until combined. Beat in the egg, egg yolk, vanilla and Biscoff until completely smooth. Add flour, corn starch, salt and baking soda and mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips by hand with a rubber spatula. Do not over-mix or this can result in tough cookies. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill dough for at least two hours or up to 24 hours. (You can also roll the dough into balls before refrigerating so you can pop them right into the oven.)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or grease well. Shape your dough into one rounded tablespoon per each cookie and place on cookie sheet 11/2 inches apart. Bake for 10-11 minutes. Cookies will appear under-done, this is what you want if you want soft-baked cookies, they will set up just fine when they cool. If you like crispy cookies, bake them longer.
- Allow cookies to cool on hot pan for no longer than 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
- Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies will stay soft and fresh for up to 4 days stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
Things You Might Need for this Recipe!
Craving More Cookies? Check out my Cookies Recipes! Pinterest Board!
If you like these cookies, you may also like these other cookie recipes from Sprinkle Some Sugar: