Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
- 2 1/2 c. uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 c. cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 c. sliced cherry tomatoes
- 4 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c. Caesar salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water.
- In a large serving bowl combine romaine, chicken, cherry tomatoes, bacon and pasta. Pour dressing over salad and mix until combined. Serve immediately.
Looking for more Salads?
Speedy Southwestern Salad ~ Quick and easy salad with a southwestern twist!
Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad ~ Loaded with Cashews, Grapes, Chicken, Pasta and Dried Cranberries!
Taco Salad – A perfect summertime favorite!