This Cheesy Vegetable Casseroles is EPIC! It’s layered with broccoli, cauliflower, water chestnuts, bean sprouts and topped with cheddar and mozzarella cheese. It’s our FAVORITE side dish for the holidays or entertaining! Plus, you can prep it the day before and just bake it the day you are entertaining. Make sure you make this the next time you need a delicious side dish recipe.
PIN IT HERE!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with family and friends! I had a full day of events on Easter Sunday. It started out by popping a couple egg bakes in the oven for after church brunch that I helped serve. I didn’t actually make the eggs bakes I just baked them. Pretty awesome deal huh? I also brought the Sunshine Salad that I posted on here to church brunch. After church Jason and I may have had a slight mishap. We were in the process of handing off the bag with the empty glass Pyrex bowl and somehow, I’m not blaming either of us, it slipped and landed on the tile floor. It made a huge crash and everyone had to investigate what was going on of course! Luckily the bowl shattered in the bag and clean up was a breeze. This bowl was venturing out for the first time that Sunday…and for the last time. That wedding present (sorry dear brother Brent who gave it to me) had a short life.
Vegetable Casserole Recipes
Luckily Mom hoarded another one and I got a new bowl Sunday night! Can’t beat that. I’ve got a pretty awesome Mom, but I’ve already told you that multiple times and I bet you are tired of hearing it! After church it was off to Aunt Pam’s where I brought this amazing recipe I’m going to share with you. Then after that we went to Aunt Cheryl’s. We were definitely FULL to the brim after all of the days events. This recipe I’m sharing is a staple at the Wiese get togethers. I LOVE it. Love love love it. Jason said I was wasting some good cheese mixing it in with all these vegetables. I’ll have to disagree with him. It’s simply amazing!
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS VEGETABLE CASSEROLE RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Try it and love it? Rate it, please!!! 😋Seriously though a five-star rating below will make my day! If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy meal!!!
- 16 oz package frozen cauliflower thawed
- 16 oz package frozen broccoli thawed
- 8 oz canned sliced water chestnuts drained
- 8 oz canned bean sprouts drained
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- Dash of Pepper
- 8 oz cheddar cheese grated
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese grated
- In a mixing bowl combine soup, eggs, onions, water chestnuts, mayonnaise, salt & pepper.
- In a greased 9×13 glass pan put 1/2 of the broccoli, cauliflower, bean sprouts & water chestnuts. Pour half of the combined soup mixture over the cauliflower mixture. Then sprinkle half the cheese on top. Repeat layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for an hour to a hour and fifteen minutes or until the cheese is golden brown on top and the vegetables are cooked through.