Buffalo Chicken Empanadas ~ Grands Biscuits stuffed full of Buffalo Chicken, Hot Sauce, Kraft Fresh Take, Swiss Cheese, Blue Cheese Dressing and baked to perfection!
Buffalo Chicken Empanadas
- 1 6 oz Box Kraft Fresh Take Savory Four Cheese
- 1 1/2 c. chicken cooked and shredded
- 1/2 c. Buffalo sauce
- 1 16.3 oz container Pillsbury Grands Biscuits Home style
- 1/2 c. Bleu Cheese dressing
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese
- Mix Kraft Fresh Take Savory Four Cheese, chicken, Buffalo sauce and Bleu cheese dressing together.
- Separate the biscuits and stretch into about a 5 in. in diameter circle. Place 1/8 of the chicken mixture in the middles of each biscuit. Fold over biscuit, sealing the edges with fork tines.
- Place biscuits on a lined or greased baking sheet. Brush each biscuit top with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until tops are golden brown.