Cajun Broiled Shrimp Recipe ~ Quick, Easy Broiled Shrimp Perfect for a Light & Healthy Weeknight Dinner, Fancy Enough for Date Night and Delicious Enough for a Party Appetizer!
Shrimp you say? I know it’s a big fancy for this girl, but I’ve gotta get all fancy on you once in a while!
Don’t worry. It’s not a 13 step recipe. I don’t roll like that. Well, most of the time I don’t.
I bought a bag of shrimp (a specialty because holy expensiveness) and I needed some different ways to use them up. We first grilled the with butta and garlic. Oh my goodness amazing.
Next I tried this. Oh my goodness amazeballs!
Now be careful on how hot your cajun is and how much you add. Mine were a tad bit spicy. Like my upper lip might have been beading with sweat, but I’m a wuss, so you guys would have been fine with the amount of heat in the dish!
You might like to try my easy Shrimp Boil recipe, too!
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 whole lemon
- Preheat oven to broil setting. I have two settings, low and high. I used high.
- Combine shrimp, Cajun seasoning, and oil in bowl. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate up to 30 minutes.
- Lay shrimp in a single layer on a jelly roll pan.
- Cook on the middle rack until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter and squirt lemon juice over shrimp.
Craving More Easy Dinner Recipes?
Follow my Quick, Easy Dinner Recipes Board on Pinterest!
On Julie’s Eats & Treats!
Cajun Shrimp Boil Foil Packets ~ Foil Packets Stuffed with Potatoes, Salmon, Shrimp, Summer Sausage, Corn and Seasoned with Cajun Seasoning! The Perfect Grilling Recipe!
Light Italian Shrimp & Rice Skillet Recipe ~ Easy, One Pot Meal that’s Full of Flavor! This has it all from Garlic, to Shrimp, Rice and Italian Tomatoes! This is the Perfect Dinner Ready in 30 Minutes!
Parmesan Tilapia ~ Quick, Easy and Healthy, Perfect Weeknight Meal!