Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups ~ Soft Sugar Cookie topped with Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake!
Who loves fall as much as me? I love the crisp autumn mornings, freshly fallen leaves that you can hear crackle under your feet. The pumpkins welcoming you into everyone’s front porch and of course the fall food! Fall food – now seriously that’s the best part by far obviously. I love when everyone starts pouring out the pumpkin and apple and caramel recipes. I might even break into those recipes at the end of August because I just can’t contain my excitement. Please tell me I’m not that only one with this problem! Fall has so many fun activities too. Taking in the football games at the local high school, picking pumpkins at your favorite pumpkin patch, bobbing for apples and of course picking out a Halloween costume! And for those of you like me who grew up on a farm it also includes taking a good old ride in the tractor, which Miss K and I did this weekend! The fresh smell of corn and tillage screams fall in my country life. These cute little cheesecakes start with a chewy base of sugar cookies and are topped with a creamy layer of cheesecake that is flavored with Caramel Machhiato Coffee-Mate creamer to give you that taste of caramel in your cheesecake. Best part about this recipe is you can easily adapted it with any flavor of creamer! Feeling the seasonal flavors like Pumpkin Spice or the NEW! Spiced Latte? Then switch it up with those Coffee-Mate creamers! The options are endless. Other seasonal flavors include Eggnog Latte, Peppermint Mocha and New! Dark Chocolate Fudge. Think of all the fun you can have! My Coffee-Mate creamer always puts a smile on my face in the morning with its smooth creamy taste, but now I can use it for even more than my coffee! Desserts? Sign me up!
Spiced Latte Ginger Sandwich Cookies
Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups
- 1 17.5 oz pkg Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix + Ingredients to prepare cookies
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp Caramel Macchiato Coffee-Mate Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare sugar cookie mix according to package directions. Place muffin cup liners in 24 muffin cups. Divide sugar cookie mix between muffin cups. Bake for 7 minutes.
- While sugar cookie cups are baking cream together cream cheese, sugar, egg and creamer.
- When sugar cookie cups are done baking remove from oven. Top with cheesecake mixture and baking for another 18 minutes or until cheesecake is set in the middle.
- Devour immediately or store in an airtight container in fridge.
Looking for more Cheesecake inspired recipes?
I was selected for this opportunity by Clever Girls Collective, however all content and opinions expressed here are my own.