Cauliflower Rice Fish Taco Bowls
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 2 Mahi Mahi Fillets
For the cauliflower rice
- 3 Cups Cauliflower, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh lime juice
For the mango Salsa
- 1 Cup mango, chopped (1 large mango)
- 3 Tbsp Red onion, diced
- 1/4 Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh lime juice
- Pinch of salt/pepper (to taste)
For the yogurt sauce
- 1/4 Cup Plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp Fresh lime juice
- Pinch of salt/pepper
- 1 Cup Red cabbage, chopped
- 1 Small avocado, sliced
- 1. Spray your grill with cooking spray and heat to medium heat.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix together the cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- 3. Pat the Mahi Mahi fillets dry and divide the spice mixture between then, making sure to really rub it into both sides of the fish.
- 4. Place on the grill and cook until white throughout, about 2-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, cover and keep warm until ready to use.
- 5. To make the cauliflower rice:
- 6. Add the chopped cauliflower into a large food processor, and process until the cauliflower resembles small rice grains.
- 7. Dump the cauliflower into a large bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Mix in the 2 Tsp of fresh lime juice and set aside.
- 8. To make the mango salsa:
- 9. In a medium bowl, mix together the chopped mango, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 10. In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 11. To assemble: Divide the cauliflower rice evenly between two plates. Top with a Mahi Mahi fillet and mango salsa. Garnish with chopped cabbage and sliced avocado and the yogurt lime sauce.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 441kcal Calories from fat 124|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 12g||48%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|