Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Puffs ~ Grands Biscuits loaded with Chicken, Cheese, & Mixed Veggies! Perfect for busy weeknights with school in full swing!
The kids are back and school and life is getting crazy right? Sports, homework, activities are running your life and you are just trying to keep your head above water and the family as organized as they can get.
Who feels like this?
If you do I have a great post for you today. It’s full of back to school dinner ideas! I bet you are looking for fast, easy recipes that fit with your life aren’t you?
I knew it! I’m so good at this. It’s like I can read your mind right? Ha. I wish. Well if I could I probably would be writing this blog. I’d have super powers and I’d be off sunbathing on the beach because well I’d be rich.
Luckily for you I’m just here to make your life easier and that’s how I can read your mind. I promised you “Simple, Easy, but Delicious” didn’t I? I’m delivering big time today!
These Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Puffs were inspired by this wonderful Pillsbury recipe “Chicken Pot Pie Puffs“, but well my husband’s motto is everything’s better with cheese right? I went with his motto tonight. I’m going to say he was totally right on with this one. Shhhh…. don’t tell him though! It might boost he’s ego a little.
Pillsbury has a ton of wonderful supper ideas just waiting! Recipes like Grands! Unsloppy Joes, Grands! Mini Pizzas, and Grands! Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. They all sound amazing! They will help you look like the rock star that we all know you are while keeping the family on task.
You can also download the Pillsbury recipe booklet for TONS of great recipe ideas!
What Pillsbury Grands! biscuit recipe you are most excited to try?
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Puffs
- 2 cups Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried minced onions
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken, soup, cheese, garlic powder and onions; mix well.
- Take each biscuit and press into a 5 1/2 inc round. Place each biscuit into a greased muffin cup. Press in bottom and up the side with some of the biscuit hanging over the edge of the tin. Spoon 1/8 of the chicken mixture into each biscuit. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
|Serving Size||2 Puffs|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 308kcal Calories from fat 133|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Our Delightful Home | Mandy’s Recipe Box | Lil’ Luna | Semi Homemade Mom | Weekend Potluck | Six Sisters’ Stuff | Pint Sized Baked | Flour Me With Love | Chef In Training | Inside BruCrew Life | Couponing & Cooking | High Heels & Grills | Buns In My Oven | Chocolate, Chocolate and More | Kitchen Meets Girl | Show Stopper Saturday
Looking for more easy recipes for back to school dinners?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills. Compensation was provided by General Mills via Clever Girls Collective.