Mini Chicken Pot Pies ~ Grands Biscuits loaded with Chicken, Cheese, & Mixed Veggies! Perfect for busy weeknights with school in full swing!
The kids are back and school and life is getting crazy right? Sports, homework, activities are running your life and you are just trying to keep your head above water and the family as organized as they can get.
Who feels like this?
If you do I have a great post for you today. It’s full of back to school dinner ideas! I bet you are looking for fast, easy recipes that fit with your life aren’t you?
I knew it! I’m so good at this. It’s like I can read your mind right? Ha. I wish. Well if I could I probably would be writing this blog. I’d have super powers and I’d be off sunbathing on the beach because well I’d be rich.
Luckily for you I’m just here to make your life easier and that’s how I can read your mind. I promised you “Simple, Easy, but Delicious” didn’t I? I’m delivering big time today!
These Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Puffs were inspired by this wonderful Pillsbury recipe “Chicken Pot Pie Puffs”, but well my husband’s motto is everything’s better with cheese right? I went with his motto tonight. I’m going to say he was totally right on with this one. Shhhh…. don’t tell him though! It might boost he’s ego a little.
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Puffs
- 2 cups Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 can 10 3/4 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can 16.3 oz Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 c. cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried minced onions
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken, soup, cheese, garlic powder and onions; mix well.
- Take each biscuit and press into a 5 1/2 inc round. Place each biscuit into a greased muffin cup. Press in bottom and up the side with some of the biscuit hanging over the edge of the tin. Spoon 1/8 of the chicken mixture into each biscuit. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills. Compensation was provided by General Mills via Clever Girls Collective.