Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/cherry-pie-bars/
© 2012 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
Cherry Pie Bars
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 3 c. flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cans (21 ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, beating after each addition. Mix in extracts. Add flour and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Spread 3 cups of the batter in a greased jelly roll pan. Spread pie filling on top of dough. Drop remaining dough by tablespoonfuls on top of cherry pie topping.
- Baked at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over bars. If serving the next day wait and do this before serving or the bars will be a bit soggy!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 5984kcal Calories from fat 1850|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 206g||317%|
|Saturated Fat 123g||615%|
|Dietary Fiber 14g||56%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|