Chicken Parmesan Grilled Burritos ~ These burritos are easy to make and easy to love with ingredients you already have on hand!
How many of you out there are always on the look out for super easy and simple ideas for lunch? I know I am. I mean I love Mac & Cheese but you can only eat so much of it before your family rebels and starts rolling their eyes when you make it right?
So one day I was dreaming up of a new meal for Saturday lunch because really that’s about the only lunch I make all week and maybe Sunday. Otherwise the hubs gets leftovers or sandwiches packed in his cooler! Good thing he never seems to mind or he’s just to smart to complain.
That dreaming lead me to these yummy Chicken Parmesan Grilled Burritos. It’s a simple way to switch up burritos how can you go wrong? Throw a few ingredients together and you have a fun lunch idea for your family. The hubs gobbled them right up and was smiling at the end so success it was!
What other ideas do you have for lunches? I’m always in need of inspiration!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
Chicken Parmesan Grilled Burritos
- 4 burrito shells
- 6 oz. grilled chicken
- 1 c. spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Warm burrito shells in microwave 30 seconds or until easy to fold.
- Mix together spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in small bowl.
- Top burrito with 1/4 of the chicken, 1/4 c. spaghetti sauce mixture and 1/4 c. cheese.
- Take and fold two of the burrito sides (Two parallel sides!) in towards each other and then roll up from the opposite end.
- Grill on pannini maker or on stove in pan until both sides are golden brown.
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Our Delightful Home | Mandy’s Recipe Box | Lil’ Luna | Semi Homemade Mom | Weekend Potluck | Six Sisters’ Stuff | Pint Sized Baked | Flour Me With Love | Chef In Training | Inside BruCrew Life | Couponing & Cooking | High Heels & Grills | Buns In My Oven | Chocolate, Chocolate and More | Kitchen Meets Girl
Looking for more easy lunch ideas?