Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/chicken-ranch-burgers-2/
© 2013 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1/2 c. Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 c. Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp dried onion
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Buns
- Preheat your broiler on your oven or grill.
- In a large bowl mix together everything except ranch dressing and buns.
- Form chicken mixture into 4 patties.
- Place on grill or greased broiler pan.
- Broil/grill for 4-6 minutes on each side or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees. Remove from oven.
- Put chicken burger on bun and top with Ranch Dressing.