Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/chicken-ranch-burgers-2/
© 2013 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
Chicken Ranch Burgers
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1/2 c. Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 c. Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp dried onion
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Buns
- Preheat your broiler on your oven or grill.
- In a large bowl mix together everything except ranch dressing and buns.
- Form chicken mixture into 4 patties.
- Place on grill or greased broiler pan.
- Broil/grill for 4-6 minutes on each side or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees. Remove from oven.
- Put chicken burger on bun and top with Ranch Dressing.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Serving Size|| 1 Burger|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 449kcal Calories from fat 214|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 24g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|