This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Comforting Carbonara Bubble Up ~ Biscuits Loaded with Classic Alfredo, Garlic, Bacon and Cheese!
It’s always fun to put an new twist on a staple recipe isn’t it?
Take Carbonara for instance. An amazing recipe that is a staple in my house and I’m homes across the world. Today I’ve invented “Comforting Carbonara Bubble Up” as my new “New Tra-Dish”! I subbed out biscuits for the pasta and had fun with my new dish!
Growing up my mom worked until I was in junior high and spaghetti was a staple in our house. You could always find Ragú® stocked in her cupboards. As a working mom myself now, I also always have Ragú® in my pantry. It’s so easy to come home and throw together a simple meal of spaghetti and garlic bread. The hubs loves it, Miss K loves any type of pasta and this Mom loves it because it’s so easy! I always am mixing it up with a different flavored sauce!
If you are looking for an easy weeknight meal for the family with a fun twist in a standard recipe this is calling your name! It will have the entire family smiling!
If you’re looking for more quick, easy and delicious recipes, visit Ragú on Facebook, and check out their wonderful dinner ideas.
Comforting Carbonara Bubble Up
Biscuits Loaded with Classic Alfredo, Garlic, Bacon and Cheese!Print Pin
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cans large refrigerated biscuits
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 jar Ragú® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- 8 pieces bacon diced small, cooked to crisp
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Toss biscuits with Ragú® Classic Alfredo sauce, garlic, onions, black pepper, bacon and mozzarella cheese.
- Spray a 9 in x 13 in glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour biscuit mixture into the pan and top with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Cover with tinfoil and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, uncover and bake another 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Make sure the biscuits in the middle are cooked through.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 489kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 1414mg | Potassium: 192mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3.8% | Vitamin C: 1% | Calcium: 23.2% | Iron: 14.3%
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ragú®. The opinions and text are all mine.