Crock Pot Caramel Apple Rolls Recipe ~ Start with Store Bought Caramel Rolls in the Crock Pot with Apples and Smothered in Caramel Sauce!
So there was this one time that a little family with two girls was getting ready for bath time. The oldest girl was in the bathroom already, climbing into the tub when there were shrieks and giggles heard from the baby’s room. Pretty soon Daddy walked in with the naked baby exclaiming, “I found RyRy’s ticklish spot! It’s right HERE!” Daddy proceeded to tickle RyRy a bit more then realized that he was holding a naked baby and decided he should probably stop before she …. oh no! Yes, it happened. Pee all over the place!
Ahhh the moments that you can look back on! Sometimes I’m surprised that I don’t get worked up more over these. You see, back in my “pre-mom” times I was pretty high strung. Not that I’m exactly relaxed now, but a heck of a lot more than I was. There’s sometimes where you’d like to scream, yell, cry and throw a tantrum because life is hard and you just don’t want to do one more thing or have one more thing go wrong. But then I’d be acting like Miss K lately. Uff-da that’s been bad lately. Please tell me it’s normal and she’s three so that’s just how it is going to be. We are talking about blood curdling screams and tantrums when we say no. I know keeping to what you said is so important in teaching them discipline but sometimes I want to crack. Sometimes I do crack. They sure know how to get you don’t they?
When life gets to be to much and you kind of want to freak out I recommend you make a big batch of these delicious Caramel Apple Rolls in your slow cooker because it will make things much better in life. At least while you are eating them! These are a perfect treat to throw in and have as brunch after church or if you are really planning ahead to Christmas they would be perfect for after opening presents!
Crock Pot Caramel Apple Rolls Recipe
- 2 13 oz Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel Icing, cut into 1'' pieces
- 2 apples peeled and diced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Spray inside of crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place half of cinnamon roll pieces on bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle diced apples over rolls.
- In a small bow whisk together eggs, cream, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pour over rolls in crock pot. Place remaining cinnamon rolls on top. Drizzle one of the caramel icing containers over the top of cinnamon rolls.
- Cook on low for 2 1/2 - 3 Hrs or until cinnamon rolls are cooked through. Drizzle remaining caramel icing over the top of rolls.