Slow Cooker Caramel Hot Chocolate ~ Slow Cooked, Rich, Hot Chocolate Loaded with Caramel and Topped with Whipped Cream and Caramel!
There is nothing better than a big mug of hot chocolate on a cold wintery day is there? It’s warms you from the inside out and in Minnesota that’s needed for about nine months straight. Especially on days after sledding or snowman building. Do you want to build a snowman?
Back to this fabulous Hot Chocolate that would have been perfect to warm up with after a day of snowman creation or perfect for the holiday festivities. It’s rich and creamy with the perfect amount of caramel thrown in without being overwhelming. Top it off with whip cream and some caramel and you will be licking your lips! Make a batch of Puppy Chow to go with it for a sweet treat!
Slow Cooker Caramel Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 c. cocoa
- 1 12 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 c. water
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 12.7 fl oz caramel syrup
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Mix all ingredients together in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Pour into mugs and top with Reddi-Wip and caramel topping.