Your favorite family dinner can now be made easily in your Crock Pot! This Crock Pot Spaghetti is so easy with tons of flavor. Tender spaghetti noodles, spicy Italian sausage in a creamy spaghetti sauce made with cream cheese in your slow cooker! It’s our favorite way to enjoy spaghetti. Plus, it’s quick and easy for busy nights.
Crock Pot Spaghetti
Does anyone else feel like death? I do. Please let me whine for a few seconds. My throat feels like it’s on fire. I cough and then cough, and cough, and cough until I feel like my lung might actually come out. All thanks to the hubby who brought the sickness to me.
Slow Cooker Spaghetti
Ugh. Well at least the body aches are gone. Now for not feeling like a fire breathing dragon and sounding like a man. I’m sure from the sounds of it there are others who can commiserate.
I’m sorry I missed my post on Monday. But I was down and out and just couldn’t find the energy. I hope you understand!
If you are feeling as great as I am and need a super easy supper recipe then you came to the right place. I’ve got you covered. Or if you are just really busy then this is for you too! I love how creamy and yummy this spaghetti is. Plus it makes a tons so invite those friends over or just feed your incredibly hungry family!
Love this recipe? Be sure and try my Baked Spaghetti Casserole!!
How to Make Spaghetti in Crock Pot
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS CROCK POT SPAGHETTI RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Try it and love it? Rate it, please!!! 😋Seriously though a five-star rating below will make my day! If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy meal!!!
Crock Pot Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 24 ounce jars of pasta sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated or powder
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 14.5 ounce can chicken broth
- Brown Italian sausage in medium skillet. Season with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Drain grease and set sausage aside.
- Pour one jar of pasta sauce on the bottom of you crock pot. Break spaghetti noodles in half and place on top of sauce. Put sausage on top of noodles. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cut cream cheese into little chunks and put in crock pot on top of Parmesan cheese. Pour another jar of pasta sauce over the cream cheese.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours, stirring a few times throughout cooking time.
- After three hours stir spaghetti mixture. Pour last jar of pasta sauce and chicken broth into crock pot. Replace lid and cook on low for one hour.