Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/crock-pot-mac-cheese/
© 2017 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese ~ Your Favorite Macaroni and Cheese Made in Your Slow Cooker! Easy, Creamy, Deliciousness!
- 2 c. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 1/2 c. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Spray Crock Pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Boil the macaroni in water for six minutes, drain. You don't want to overcook this!
- Mix butter and cheese over medium high heat in a saucepan. Stir until it melts.
- In your Crock Pot combine the cheese mixture, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper. Add drained macaroni. Give it a big old stir.
- Cook in Crock Pot for 2 - 2 1/2 hours on low, stirring occasionally. Just until it's hot. If you let it cook to long the noodles will turn to mush!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 363kcal Calories from fat 212|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 24g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|