Football Pepperoni Pizza Dip ~ Super fun cheesy dip stuffed with pepperoni for the “big” game!
Which is the reason you tune into the Super Bowl Game?
A. The Game
C. THE FOOD
I bet you can guess my answer! Pretty obvious huh? I’m just so in love with any appetizers! I seriously could eat my meals and have them just be loaded with appetizers. You can tell my love of them by my Delicious Dips Round Up and my Small Bites Round Up. You HAVE to check them out for some Super Bowl food inspiration!
I’m not going to lie. The commercials do come in a close second and as for the game, well I could take it or leave it. Mostly I just like an excuse to hang out with family and friends and eat. Can you blame me? I bet you love it too!
Now if the game included the Minnesota Viking as a rival I would be glued to the TV, but we won’t hold our breath on that for the next 100 years. Seriously. Pathetic. In fact I can’t even hardly watch football when they are playing. They are always soooo close and then throw the game away. If I was closely watching the game it would raise my blood pressure at least 100 points and I would probably end up throwing something at the TV. Henceforth why it’s just safer, healthier and easier to engross myself in baking and cooking on Sundays instead of football. Plus, then you get more yummy treats on the blog! Win, win situation right?
This Football Pepperoni Pizza Dip will be the star at your Super Bowl Party! It’s so cute, fun and yummy. Loaded with cheesiness and pepperonis there will be a fight over the last scoop of dip at the party. Plus it’s easy! Take it to your friends house and you will be the talk of the party!
Football Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 c. chopped pepperoni
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 25 pepperonis
- 1 piece string cheese
- Tortilla chips or Bread
- Preheat oven to 3575 degrees. Spray a pie plate with non-stick cooking spray or an 8x8 inch glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl cream together cream cheese, mayo and garlic powder. Stir in chopped pepperoni and 1 c. of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of pie plate. Top with pepperonis to form a football shape. Slice string cheese into quarters the long way. Lay one strip on top of football shape. Slice the other three pieces of cheese in quarters and lay out to form the threads of football.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the dip is golden brown and bubbly on edges.
- Serve with Tortilla chips or bread.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 410kcal Calories from fat 358|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 40g||62%|
|Saturated Fat 18g||90%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Get your Dip on!
Cheesy Bruschetta Dip ~ Loaded with Cheese, Tomatoes and Garlic this dip is to die for and a must make!
Cheesy Corn Dip ~ Loaded with Corn, Tomatoes, Green Onions & Cheese! This dip will be the talk of the party!
Dill Veggie Dip ~ This dip is so amazing you’ll want to eat it by the spoonful!