Crispy French Bread piled high with your favorite pizza toppings! This easy French Bread Pizza recipe is a fun twist on pizza night that your entire family will love! Grab your French Bread, favorite pizza toppings and make this. It’s so easy and the perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe.
Ok, who forgot to tell Miss K that it was daylight savings time?
I even tried keeping her up late eating pizza and watching a family movie. I thought that might ease her into the time change…
She was up at 6 am bright eyed and ready to play. By the time we left for church at 8:45 she had even had a nap.
The joys. For the momma that loves her sleep. I might have snagged a two-hour nap in the afternoon. They always say sleep when the baby sleeps. She’s still young enough for that to apply right? I sure hope so.
Let’s all hope tomorrow morning goes better. Any tips on easing into the time change for kids?
Well, the good news is I have this easy new pizza recipe to try! That’s gotta be worth something right?
French Bread piled high dripping with cheese and your favorite toppings! Yes, it was almost worth it!
Pizza Bread is a fun twist on pizza night that your entire family will love! The kids get to help you put the on the toppings – you can personalize them for everyone.
Grab your French Bread, favorite pizza toppings and make this. It’s so easy and the perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe or perfect for Friday night fun!
I wonder if I’ll ever be “adult” enough not to love a good pizza?
I feel like my taste buds should have grown up by now, but I still pick pizza every change I get!
We love making homemade pizza at home with our favorite pizza dough recipe, but this French Bread Pizza is a quick and easy alternative that the kids love too.
What do I need to make French Bread Pizza Recipe
- french bread
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- optional toppings: pepperoni slices, sliced pepper, mushrooms, red onions, tomatoes
Is a baguette and French bread the same?
Same dough, different shape. A baguette is a long thin loaf. A loaf of french bread is wider (all the better for these delicious toppings!
How long do you cook a French bread pizza?
It only takes 7-10 minutes. How quick and easy is that for a weeknight meal?!!
How to make French Pizza Bread Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Cut bread in half length wise.
- Lay cut side face up on cookie sheet and spread pizza sauce on each half.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over bread. Add your favorite toppings. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with the seasonings.
- Bake at 500 degrees until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Only 7-10 minutes.
Homemade French Bread Pizza
This little treat is a simple twist on the typical old pizza. Not that I mind pizza, especially Pull Apart Pizza Bread! But it’s always fun to change things up a bit! For another fun pizza twist you should try my easy Stromboli, too.
More Pizza favorites, I’m telling you pizza’s a favorite here!
- Easy Homemade Pizza Dough
- Christmas Tree Mini Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS FRENCH BREAD PIZZA RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
What’s for dinner at your house tonight? Be sure and hit reply to let me know!
- 1 loaf french bread
- 14 oz pizza sauce
- 3 c. mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- optional toppings: pepperoni slices, sliced pepper, mushrooms, red onions, tomatoes, etc.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. That's right 500 degrees! That keeps the bread crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Just how we like it!
- Cut bread in half length wise. Lay cut side face up on cookie sheet. Spread sauce on each half.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over bread. Place pepperoni on top. Then sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Top with the seasonings.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 7-10 minutes until golden brown an cheese is melted.