Golden Oreo Ice Cream ~ Creamy, delicious ice cream stuffed full of bites of Golden Oreos!
It’s been a couple weeks since I posted ice cream so I think it’s about time again right? This might be the last one for awhile as the days are starting to cool off and fall is right around the corner.
But, then again, maybe not. Because I start dreaming of Pumpkin Ice Cream and Apple Pie Ice Cream and all kinds of fall treats incorporate into ice cream and I think, “Why stop a good thing?”
Who’s with me on this….
*LEAPING FOR JOY*
It better be the latter of the two peeps cause ice cream is a good thing and good things are not coming to a stop on here anytime soon.
Good, glad we got the clarified.
Speaking of good things this ice cream is one of them. You see I made this Cookies & Cream Ice Cream a while back and I thought man this would be good with Golden Oreos, so I made it happen. You see, I’m a Golden Oreo fan. Like I’d rather have that than the plain old Oreos. Who’s with me on this? Good. Then go make yourself some of this Golden Oreo Ice Cream!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of half and half
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 c. Golden Oreos coarsely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl combine, heavy cream, half and half, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into ice cream maker and prepare according to directions.
- In the last few minutes mix in the Golden Oreos or add these at the end by hand.