Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/green-beans-chicken-potatoes/
© 2017 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
Green Beans, Chicken & Potatoes
- 3 medium yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 2 c. green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 (.7 oz) package Italian dressing mix
- Cut green beans up. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
- Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
- Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
- Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr.
Baking time will depend on how big you cut your potato pieces and thickness of chicken breasts.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 556kcal Calories from fat 305|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 34g||52%|
|Saturated Fat 18g||90%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|